Thursday 29 July 2010

About You

About You

You don’t deserve a love song
But I’m gonna write you one anyway
Cause as much as the wounds you left
Burn me inside
The truth is I can’t forget you
No matter how hard I try
And the hardest thing is to say goodbye
And despite the way you chose
I still finding myself stopping
And feel my heart coming to blows

Cause baby don’t you know you had me
More than a minute
More than two
More than three or four
And the moments I could have fallen for you
You’d have me till you close down
Even the stars would fall like my heart
At the disappointment of returning back to start

And some days I get by
I don’t even have to try
And some day’s baby I miss you by my side
The nights are cold without you by my side
And I was falling when you’d kiss my neck
Tell me I was beautiful
But the moment you realised you’d let
You feelings slip; you’d close up and forget
That there were two
Cause baby, you always forgot about me
It was always about you.

KLN 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment