Thursday 22 July 2010

Baby

so my baby died today and i can't believe it. i will miss you forever i love you. this is for you.

Baby

I’ll miss you more each day
Every second just wont be the same
Walk in with your welcome
Full of joy and love
Now with you gone
My heart is stuck
Stuck without you
Stuck without us

You were my shoulder to cry on
When things went bad
Always loved me
And come running back
And living without you is unbearable
Thought you were like Michael Jackson
Eternal

What do I do without you now?
I can feel you’re spirit saying I’ll make it somehow
But it doesn’t make it right
Or any safer knowing you not here tonight
To watch over me, over us
Only to wake the day with the same amount of love
Like you haven’t seen us for days
Even months

Cause I love you more than any human
Any man
You were silent, listened
And would always understand
And loved me back unconditionally
You’d follow me around endlessly
And now what is life to be
Without you here my love?
Without you here my baby?

r.i.p baby xxxx

KLN

No comments:

Post a Comment