Sunday 18 July 2010

Heartless

finally found the word for what you are.....

H<3artless

I packed my bags
Long before you packed yours
For months now
I’ve been eyeing up that door
But something always held me back
Always brought me back in
And no matter how hard I tried to fight it
You always brought me back in

And I always assumed you were happy in this life
I was the only one
To point out our strife
Trynna make it work
God it hurt
Over and over you shot me down
Wanted you so bad that I stuck round
And now it’s all said and done
I took too many bullets now
Cause its turned into a hit and run

And I’ll never understand how a man
Can be so heartless
Gave him all I could bare
And he still loves himself more than us
Cause I know later its gonna be a knife in my heart
To see you give someone else
Which should have been my part
If I’m still hurt by then
Then its gonna pull me apart

Cause I gave you me
And return I came back empty
As usual you filled you cup to the top
Turned your back and forgot
That this is was a two way street
And people always wanna talk
But they’ll never know watcha did to me
Cause now I’m laying here dead on the floor
Trying to resuscitate myself from all the heartache
From the burning you did inside
From everyone believing you are a nice guy
And me living the lie
Telling myself it’s worth the pain if he can spell L.O.V.E
Surprise, surprise that I didn’t see
Guess heartless is your speciality.

No comments:

Post a Comment