Saturday 21 August 2010

Everything

Everything

Did I not love you enough?
Did I not treat you right?
Did I not give you everything?
Blinded myself for you
For the sake of love?
Did I not try my hardest?
To only get stuck

And baby you had me stuck
Stuck between a rock and a hard place
Giving with everything I could bare
Loved you even when you made it impossible to care
And did I not keep walking by your side
When I shoulda left after every fight?

After all the hard work and tears
I head back home empty and full of heartache
Cause I worked myself to the bone
For you to say it was all a big mistake
Cause boy you’ve broken me down into pieces
Telling all these lies how I never even tried

Did I not break myself down for you?
Did I not water my soul down for you to bare?
For in the end for you not to care?
No baby cause I tried, I tried so hard I died
Everyday with you died another piece inside
And you’ll never know, they’ll never know
Just how it felt how you’d let me go.

Katie Liane 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment