Thursday 5 May 2011

Can't Change A Man

So i'm finally standing in front of you
its been a year, and god i wish i didnt have to
but fate brought this round
and i cant run now, cause though you broke me down
i've gotta still be the bigger perosn, somehow

and all i kep thinking is what to say
each word ive already rehearsed is never ok
i'm still stumbling and trying not to cry on them
cause though i know your not worth a single letter
you're presence is only a reminder of how i was raped of my hearts words
and i know theres really no point in trying
cause i was never to believe a man could change

i never knew how to get through to your head
let alone your heart
so i think whats best is to to keep walking
yeah, straight past, you
dont you know that i'm so over you
and though i still cant find the worse to vocalize how
i can just feel it, you didnt deserve me back then
and i'm dayam sure you dont deserve me now

you showed me what a man shouldnt be
and i'm searching for what love should be
i may not be where i'm treading to right now
but i know i'll get there, without your hold back
cause since you've been erased, i've finally learned to breathe
and for the first time in my life i'm happy in my space
falling in love with myself, looking forward to amazing days.

No comments:

Post a Comment