Monday 25 April 2011

Goodbyes

I thought i knew what true love was
till i stared you staight in the eyes
she took away all we had and filled you with all her lies
and i loved you so much
trusted you with my heart
and all i can look forward to now is our goodbyes

i never saw this coming to an end
but till you awake
theres nothing left to say
as I've lost,
so are you, and she got her way

a trickle of hope runs throught the bavk of my mind
that someday
you'll find our light again
but i dont have the paitience to sit and wait for when
i've taken enough beatings and wont do it again
and i darent ask for a heart to be lent

i didnt see it coming to this
but if i had just one wish
we could go back to the days
where you played Dad
and i knew you had my back
and i didnt have to sit here crying
reminiscing of what we had.

KLN 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment