Sunday 12 December 2010

Pink Elephant

Pink Elephant
It’s too hard to keep going round and round
Pretending its not there
And we can’t hear the sounds
There’s a pink elephant in the room
And we daren’t speak
In case our hearts cut, and begin to leak

Well the pink elephants not going anywhere
We’re still in the position we were back there
And everyday its getting harder and harder
Treading on eggshells, you forget my age
Treat me like a child, every page reads the same
We never progress and stand still in our pain

Well I think its time for me to get gone
You want to stand still and not admit your wrong
It takes two to dance my heart can’t keep breaking
Chance after chance
You chose her so long ago, for me there’s no hope
And you couldn’t do the one thing I wanted more
So you needn’t worry no more, I know how to use the door.

KLN 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment