Monday 25 October 2010

Part Time

Personal experiences inspired this, a ma gurl named it. learn to be better, fast

Part Time

Don’t need no part time friends
No part time lover
They say if it’s fo sure
You’ll handle the truth and not stutter
But already I see the cracks in the faith
Were starting to slip outta place

They say if it’s meant to be
It’ll all come back to me
Before I was young and innocent
Only knew how to be naive
Now I’m trynna be the friend I need
And if you cant handle the truth
Then maybe its time you leave

I aint got no time to stop and stare
Talk about the minor tings
Sweetheart I don’t care
I want you here for the end of time
But if you don’t feel the same
Don’t waste my time
Be upfront and don’t lie
Honesty will get you far
And we can either stay or say goodbye

Aint got no time for a part time
Lover or friend
I’m in it for the good
(We’ll get through the bad)
You’ll be the best friend I ever had
Cause if you’re here for the long haul
We can make it through the times
We have to run or when we gotta crawl
And if your not here for tomorrow
Then baby, spose you better be straight up and ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment