Monday 11 October 2010

Closure

I can't make you love me
i can't make you stay
but i'm not gonna say
its easy to watch you to walk away
cause i poured my soul into you
and that didnt make it okay

you say you gotta go
and i can't understand why
what is it that what i have to offer
is never enough
you say someone else out there
can give you the right kind of love
and i ask myself then what where we doing
standing still in time
not really moving?

i loved you even when i shouldnt
i loved you even though you wouldnt
recipricate, left me dead
for days on end
rsusitate myself in the end
after i had wiped away all of the tears
but i still carry you with me
by the marks on my sould, looking for someone elses to borrow

cause though i cant watch you leave
and you say we dont have what it takes to make it work
and though you ripped my heart to shreads
that till the day i die i think it'll hurt
you could never love me the way i deserve
becuase you'll always think you come first
first before my heart, first before yours
first before my love that you found so easy to ignore

i wont say its been easy
but the days have gotten better
breathing has become easier
and the load i beared has got lighter
i can now see the stars shine through the dark blue sky
and each day i'm not with you
they get brighter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment