Friday 29 October 2010

Friends Pt 2

Friends Pt 2

Don’t think I could ever conclude
Just how you do
How you come, how you stay
How you leave, you make it easy
To walk away
Don’t hold it against me if friends
Just aint on my agenda
When what you did is all I can remember

All the good has gone
Your true colours have been undone
And I can see you in the dark
I can see you have no heart
Now I know I never knew who you are
Cause you brought the clouds over my sunshine
And smiled as you did it

You had it twisted
You thought pain was love
And love was pain
Everyday we went round and round
Doing it again
I was road kill if I was blocking your way
You never knew what happiness felt like
And I doubt you will one day

Last famous words
‘still want to be friends’
excuse me if that’s not in my plans
as I can’t go round again
once was enough, twice was a fool
Eternity for my heart would be cruel

Goodbye ‘friend’ into my black
I’m never doing that again
I’ll never looking back.

KLN Oct 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment