Tuesday 16 March 2010

sooo errr right.......tinnitus you say?....yeah...fucking great.

So i've been experiencing tinnitus for the last two months and i can tell you its one hell of a bitch and an even bigger rollercoaster.
these days its ALL i can hear, fortunately though unable to hear it at when i'm out and about and when there is noise. TBH i have cried twice already in the last 5 days over it and have felt depression and some even top themselves over the noise in their head. and quite frankly i understand. i'm PISSED. not angry. not a annoyed. but undeniably PISSED OFF at my ear. i know its all my fault for lod music exposure, i know. i even told myself to turn that shit down and this pompass fool that i am didnt listen last time and look at the fuckery i am in now hey. get to listen to a noise machine for free 24/7. and people say BE POSITIVE and all i can say is FUCK OFF when it gets loud and you have to change your whole lifestyle its just fucking annoyuing. and since there is no cure you can understand my annoyance!!!!!!!!!
and yes yes once again i know its all my fault, if only i had listened to myself, i have killed and stabbed myself (metaphorically of course!) in the chest a billioni times since i found out. so all i can hope is that the doc has some life changing miracle for my ears or it sorts itself out and i can stop being one of those statistics of depression that tinnitus takes under its wings. joyus little mother fucking bastad. p.s. did i say i was PISSED already???!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment