Tuesday 2 March 2010

Okay...soooo....American Idol...

Ive been a big fan of American Idol since my homeslice Sophie introduced it to me back in 2006/07. Her mum used to send her copies of it through the post during our first year (i know, crazy right! lol) and since then my life hasnt been the same. All the stereotypes the world has for Americans all proved they were true in just five minutes of watching this program! friggin awsome! lol

and anyhoes, i'm an avid youtuber! i can say i'm apart of that community! lol but theres this one guy who I came accross that I love and his name is Andrew Garcia. and i've been watching his videos avidly for a few months now. The moment I had heard he had stepped onto the American Idol scene the obsession has arisen again, not even the lack of a television, let alone a sky box, can stop me watching him on his journey! oh HELL NO! lol. so i thought i'd do a quick blog, say ALL should check him out, support him and cheer A-N-D-R-E-W G-A-R-C-I-A!!!!!! :)



p.s. how the crap do the judges get off getting rid of Tori Kelly?!! she's amazing!! been following her on youtube for a while too! (without sounding perverted! haha lols) x

No comments:

Post a Comment