Friday 15 January 2010

(untitled)

so whilst i was sorting my stuff out for assesment i started to find a few poems i had written on the back and on bits of layout pads. this one i wouldnt let myself to read it since i wrote it. dont know why, perhaps the reality of something, like actually letting someone in and allowing myself to be vunerable for the first time ever. and this is about my mr man in my life, and when he left for a few days to go back home to Brooklyn. I don't like the last line, i would prefer to change it. but it is what it is, and i'm leaning to let it stay the way it is. oh, and its (untitled). LOVE

I miss you
But I won't allow myself to think
To do so
Is the realisation
That you're not here
We always get so close
But your circumstances make you dissapear
And though I don't allow myself to
Depend on you
There's a part of me that does
And thats the part I just can't breathe
Until you're back with me
Wrapping my body
Like a hand perfectly fitting a glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment