Sunday 13 March 2011

Over.

So I guess its over
I guess were done
Once again you've not won
Here by myself and
As i count down from two
Back to one
The road seems less lonlier than were've i come

I'm still heading down this route
Seeing who i meet
And if they're ever be a you
Because if i'm honest
Each day without a significant other
Is only another stepping stone deeper into these waters
A step further to my untimely death with love

I guess staying positive is harder than one could ever have thought
Cause as i've learn through time
Love just can't be bought
And the only thing i've learnt is how to be alone
So i'll repress my reality knowing i'll live alone for years to come
Pretednd to you love that my belief can come undone
When i know that in truth i dont know when i've ever won

No comments:

Post a Comment