Sunday 20 December 2009

new to this.....

So in fact i've been meaning to get me one of these bad boys for a while.........lets face it myspace blogging aint what it cracked up to be! and besides no one reads my poetry on there anymore anyways (cause facebooks the new millenium or sumthing lol) So this right here is just what the poet ordered.

So as I write this i'm currently frezzing my tatas off and listening to Priscilla Renea's rendition of Mariah Carey's 'Touch My Body' over and over again cause its wiicked and i can't be arsed to find something else to listen to. I do believe her 'My Apple' is farrr to scandalous to believe!

anyhoes, think its about time i settled down (after clearing the massacre than has taken upon my bed) and then finally watch 2 fast 2 furious 4 in the warmth of my budwa. And lets face it, it was and still is only ever good when Vin Disel is in the film, otherwise who are we kidding. its absolute bollox without that buff specimen of a man in it!

later aligator! x

No comments:

Post a Comment